Monday, May 18, 2009

Upright Piano

I'm getting a piano! I'm almost certain Breanne doesn't read my blog so I think it's safe to let the secret out on the web. It's sort of an early birthday present for Breanne- though I'm not entirely sure she'll be happy about it. She likes to play a lot but the front room of our house is already a little crowded with the organ, three guitars, couch, monitor heater and electric piano. I measured though- it'll fit.
It's an upright Packard, and according to the couple I'm getting it from it has good sound and only one of the keys doesn't sound right but it's in the highest register, so I wouldn't be using it much anyway.
I'm going to pick it up sometime this week and hopefully clean it and have it moved into the house without Breanne noticing. I'll have to borrow my dad's truck but I think he's up in the Forks on a fishing trip.

No comments: