Friday, May 15, 2009

Mo' nopoly

Played two games of Monopoly against Breanne yesterday. The first one took literally no more than half an hour as I managed to get all three orange spots and watch Breanne struggle to build on Boardwalk and Park place.
The second game took longer- she got a phone call then we went out side for a bit during a break in play- but I eventually won again. I let it linger a bit longer than I should have, really milking her dry and cutting deals to keep her in the game while I profited big time.
I ended the game with a "C" of properties, from Baltic to Marvin Gardens, all with Hotels. It was a murderous sickle for Breanne to maneuver and needless to say it didn't last long. My total value at the end of the game, including real estate, money and hotels, totalled $16,182. Pretty good when you consider there's only $15,140 in the game.

No comments: