Thursday, November 6, 2008

Inscriptions

Had a weird dream last night. I've forgotten most of it, but at one point I was moping because my writing was so bad. And my mom was telling me, "it's not that bad, you can write my eulogy," which cheered me up, or cheered up my dream-self, for some reason. Then she said, "why don't you take all the inscriptions and make a book out of them?" which struck me as a good idea, and still did upon waking up. I'm going give it a shot.
On a side note, I threw that shitty blue laundry bag away today. Actually I left it under the table at the laundromat because the bag itself is still in OK condition, it just won't retain it's shape and will no longer fold. There are a few bums that go in and out of there so maybe one of them will take it and put it to use.

No comments: